- Editorial Policies
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. And where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The article and its contents are original. The material was written by the author(s) and it has not been published elsewhere, except in the case of (a) a thesis by one of the authors, (b) an abstract having less than 1500 words, or (c) material accompanying a conference presentation, with the stipulation that the copyright owner has given permission for publication in JFBR and a statement describing the initial publication (even if just figures) and permission statement appears in an Acknowledgements section of the submitted article.
- No other journal is currently considering the submitted article for publication.
- Nothing in the article violates the personal or property rights of other individuals, including plagiarism or libel.
- Permission has been obtained for use of any previously copyrighted material that appears in the article, and such permissions are described in captions or disclosed in an Acknowledgements section of the submitted article.
- All new findings and conclusions in the submission have been generated as a result of controlled experimental or modelling designs and have been reached with acceptable levels of precision and/or accuracy commensurate with what is expected in a professional journal.
- The author(s) understand and agree with the need for the Journal to collect payment from authors corresponding to the number of published pages so that the journal will be able to sustain itself and strive for a high quality of service and output.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- By submitting an article to the Journal of Forest Business Research (JFBR), the author grants the journal the right to publish the contents as a PDF file on the Internet, dependent on the results of the review process and subsequent judgment of editors. The right to publish the article is an exclusive right held by JFBR until the article is either rejected or published and the article cannot be submitted to another journal during our review process. In cases where the journal declines to publish and so informs the author(s), this right of publication is ceded back to the author(s).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The journal retains no copyright.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.